he cut the cords from all my appliances. for copper wire.
he broke some shit for shits and giggles, including my virgen de guadalupe.
the worst part: he slashed my black madonna & child painting.
i would be more upset if his simple ass hadn’t been caught. apparently he came back to do more damage and my uncle & his homie, who were there to move some of my vinyl out, caught him.
my uncle said “i punched him twice, but only cuz he lied about still having what he stole in his car.”
i secretly wish my uncle had beaten the brakes off that ass.
the repairs needed may not be possible. that’s yet to be determined.
i’m just pissed.
the painting was a one of a kind, painted by a haitian man who’s been dead for a minute. and i loved it. it was the beginning of my black madonna collection.
i hope he gets scabies.
- supercali-live said: im glad you caught him and he got his shit pushed in
- preciousdivineenergy likes this
- naturallyalise said: sorry to hear that hun, that is wack as all the fucks
- vsthepomegranate said: I am so, so sorry to hear this. On some level I can understand stealing for survival— but pointless destruction? Of someone else’s beautiful things? Of sacred objects? Their art? That is an evil act.
- guerrillamamamedicine likes this
- palmlicker said: :( Aw man. Sorry.
- surroundedbysquares said: I hope you can get it restored. Really. And that bears eat that man. Really.
- dopegirlfresh posted this